Conditions We Treat
Chiropractic care is helpful for a variety of conditions. Because the body is controlled by the nervous system which exits the spine, working with the spine is the key to healing and keeping the body functioning optimally. Further, ensuring that the spine is moving properly can help prevent spinal degeneration. For example, imagine a car with a perpetually misaligned wheel. Over time, it will start to wear down many parts of the car. Similarly, it is essential that the body move as designed to prevent accelerated wear and tear (degeneration).
Below are a list of conditions we frequently treat. If you do not see your condition below, please give us a call to address your concern and see if we can help.
- Neck pain—often accompanied by radiations into one or both arms. For more information on neck pain, visit http://www.spine-health.com/conditions/neck-pain.
- Mid-back pain
- Low-back pain—often accompanied by radiations into one or both legs. For more information on low-back pain, visit http://www.webmd.com/back-pain/tc/low-back-pain-topic-overview.
- Sciatica—shooting pain down one leg
- Scoliosis—an improper spinal curvature
- Shoulder injuries/entrapment/muscular imbalances/winging scapula
- Elbow/wrist/hand injuries from trauma or overuse
- Knee injuries or pain
- Hip/foot injuries
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome—numbness or tingling in one or both hands
- Disc problems: herniated disc, bulging disc, slipped disc
- Headaches: tension, migraine, cluster, post concussion
- Joint dysfunction or improper tracking
- Neurological Conditions
- Osteoarthritis of the spine or extremities
- Bed wetting
- Ankle/foot injuries
- Rib pain
- Burning or tingling in the arms or legs
- Funny-looking-itis—even if it runs in your family, we may be able to help